Partnership management (70%)
- Independently identify target partners within the tech and digital media industry.
- Support Partnership Director in maintaining and developing key employer partnerships.
- Identify employer needs that COOP trainings can better address.
- Support Executive Director with fundraising activities, as well as independently identifying new funding sources.
- Plan and execute employer engagement programs, events, mentors, and visits.
- Maintain accurate record of partnership and opportunities pipeline in internal database and create ad-hoc reports for stakeholders.
Program management (30%)
- Maintain relationships with Teach For America staff, especially championing a positive and productive relationship with the facility manager.
- Reserve and maintain conference rooms (and other spaces) for COOP cohorts.
- Act as a mediator and connector between captains and COOP students.
- Expected to be on-site from ~6:00pm to ~9:00pm M-Th to welcome and direct students, external speakers and COOP visitors.
- Expected to deliver digital marketing-specific trainings (SF ONLY) and occasional professional development workshops (SF and NYC).
- Address captains needs and questions regarding training material and schedule.
- Support COOPers in their efforts to launch meaningful careers.
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Willingness to work outside of defined job description to establish new process or find a solution to new problems.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and tech trends and/or relevant work experience.
- Belief in our mission and genuine excitement about mentoring and training COOPers.
- Ability to consider multiple perspectives, synthesize information and draw conclusions in service of supporting student improvement.
- Strong presentation skills, as well ability to conduct training sessions.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and professionally in speaking and writing
- Prior experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Prior experience maintaining and developing business partnerships.
- Prior experience writing fundraising grants
Location & Work Environment
- This position is available for our NYC team. Our culture is fast-paced, creative and innovative with a casual work environment.
COOP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with "PM - Partnership Focus" as the subject line. In the body of the email please tell us why you want to join the COOP team and what makes you a good candidate for this position. Please attach the latest version of your resume.