We should talk!
Thanks for your interest in COOP! We're excited to keep growing in NYC and in the Bay Area.
Our program runs 18 weeks, and cohorts meet every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening, 6:30 to 9:30pm. That's just about 200 hours in all. NYC cohorts meet in Manhattan; Bay Area workshops will all be near BART in SF.
What does it mean to be in COOP?
- You are introduced to the digital world by learning digital skills.
- We teach the hard skills, such as SEO, SEM, Excel + much more!
- You will also learn soft skills: how to make your resume stand out, how to kill your next interview and how to be successful at any job.
What do all COOPers have in common?
- Digitally Curious: in our community we welcome recent grads who are curious about the digital space. If you are passionate about marketing, advertising and social media, we want to talk to you!
- Hustle: We want people who are ready to launch a meaningful career and are willing to do whatever it takes!
- Community Oriented: COOP is one BIG community, we learn together and support each other to be the best we can be! We believe in paying it forward, all our classes are taught by COOP alumni who are currently working in the industry.
Applications for our Spring 2018 program is now closed.
Please check back on April 15 for applications for the Fall 2018 program.