We want to get to know you!
Thanks for your interest in COOP (that's koh-op, by the way). We're excited to keep growing in NYC and in the Bay Area.
Our program runs 16 weeks, and cohorts meet every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening, 6:30 to 9:30pm. That's just about 200 hours in all. NYC cohorts meet at 25 Broadway in Manhattan; Bay Area workshops will all be near BART in SF and/or Oakland.
What does it mean to be in COOP?
- You are introduced to the digital world by learning digital skills.
- We teach the hard skills, such as SEO, SEM, Excel + much more!
- You will also learn soft skills: how make your resume stand out, how to kill your next interview and how to be successful at any job.
What do all COOPers have in common?
- Digitally Curious: in our community we welcome recent grads who are curious about the digital space. If you are passionate about marketing, advertising and social media we want to talk to you!
- Hustle: We want people who are ready to launch a meaningful career and are willing to do whatever it takes!
- Community Oriented: COOP is one BIG community, we learn together and support each other to be the best we can be! We believe in paying it forward, all our classes are taught by COOP alumni who are currently working in the industry.
Our Spring 2017 application is now closed.
If you'd like to learn when our Fall 2017 application opens please fill out this form below.